Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

The dark male gazed out across the grasslands as the torrents blew by in sheets. In a way, it was fascinating... something to be admired, perhaps. His stare became distant as he was reminded of a time long past. The rains turned into torrents of snowflakes in his mind as the image of his father trudged through the thick blanket of snow on the ground. Muninn was a cub again, curled up under the rocks his father had left him under... obeying the orders "don't leave this spot until I come back for you".

As his father moved out of sight, the snow turned back into rain. Muninn was yet again an adult, and it wasn't his father who made their way toward him now. A stranger, freckled and soaking wet, seemed quite persuaded by Thor's lightning to join him under the outcropping. Surely the male had no other options, as Muninn knew he rarely looked like the friendliest man to accompany in such close quarters.

The other male remained as respectful of Muninn's personal space as could be hoped for, and the dark male was at least grateful for that. The guy had some semblance of common curtsey, something that far too many others sorely lacked.

The other spoke then, a polite inkling of small talk. Perhaps it was in hopes of getting to know one another as the storm ran it's course? Perhaps it was just to fill the silence? Whatever the reason, the once peaceful quiet was now made heavy and uncomfortable by the other male's presence. Muninn had nodded and scoffed at the other's sarcasm, at least acknowledging him... but it would not be enough. He would have to engage if the awkward feeling between them were to be absolved.

He cleared his throat awkwardly, "You're fortunate the lightning did not fancy you today. What brings you to the grasslands? Surely you had not expected this." As soon as Muninn was finished speaking he felt judged for his own small talk. He was so terrible with social interaction. Perhaps the silence would have been more perferable...

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Abraham

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!