Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

'Yea, I know the red female. She is my friend and sister-in-law. The black female I know as well, she is a friend as well.'

"mmmm." it was a thoughtful sort of 'I get it' sound, acknowledging why the situation might be a bit tricky for his Aunt. Well, if bad blood developed after the battle anyhow.

Although from what he could see both females seemed to be rather enjoying the fight. And he knew he was enjoying spectating. Hunter did note however that Vulcan seemed to be...well on the downturn. Perhaps she was....distracted? Or perhaps more practice in combat might be called for? He didn't know.

"What of you? Do you know either of them?

"I am familiar with Volcan." as his Aunt had mentioned friendship, he knew she would understand who he referred to. If he had to 'take sides' it would be with the black lioness, for the simple reason he wished to see what would happen. However as the red one was mentioned to be his Aunt's 'sister in law' that did mean that hostilities against her should be avoided if possible.

The fight was over and his ears cupped forward more to catch the sounds of their following conversation. It seemed no bad blood would occur after all. Very well. Time for him to leave. He could always drop by later to visit Volcan privately.

"It seems a good ending. I hope to see you again later Aunt Brighid." he offered a impish smile and nod before slipping away to whatever amused him most next.

--- Exit Hunter ---
@Brighid

code by corvus