Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

It seems to go on forever, watching as Eren and Volcan fight it out. She does not take her eyes off them, worried forth both but yet she does not voice this. She knows Eren can hold her own, of that she has no doubts but that does not mean she wishes to see her friend injured. Nor does she wish to see Volcan wounded, but sadly it was something that was unavoidable when it came to fights. She bore the scars to prove that. It is only her nephews questining 'Oh?' that breaks her gaze from the fighting duo. Allowing her to finally notice that amongst those gathered was yet another friendly face, Minerva. She offers her a slight nod in greeting as well as a soft smile before turning her attention once more to her nephew at her side.

"Yea, I know the red female. She is my friend and sister-in-law. The black female I know as well, she is a friend as well." She glances then back to the fight, watching as both females rear up and Eren bite Volcan in the shoulder. A sympathetic wince was given before turning once more back to her nephew. "What of you? Do you know either of them?"

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Hunter @Minerva