Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

A paw is lifted as the chunk of pig is tossed towards her, and placed down upon the meat to keep it from sliding past her. A grateful nod was offered towards Volcan, though she was too excited to eat at the moment. Excited to tell her friend the news, that she had found – well he found her – husband. No sooner did Volcan question about her news, did a familiar voice reach her ears. It's me- Her head turns slightly then, brown eyes easily locking onto the familiar form of her husband. Even now a smile spreads across her moon-kissed face, at the very sight of him. I'm the news He finishes as he comes up alongside her. Immediately she leaned against him slightly – ever so slight, a comfort offered and taken before she moved to brush her head against the front of his chest. Turning to look back towards her friend then, she pulled her head back though she continued to lean against him slightly. It was done more for her than anything, to reassure herself he was really there.

She catches sight of his look and has to keep from snorting. Of course, he was the news, what other news would she have so soon after they were reunited? Instead, she fondly rolls her eyes at him before nodding slightly. Volcan moves then, approaching them and she allows her friend to press her nose against her head, before attempting to press her nose to Volcans shoulder before pulling back. "Yes, this is my best friend and Husband." She confirms, glancing back towards him to allow him to introduce himself. "Stil no sign of your daughter?" She had no luck finding Wokabi either, and had only been lucky enough for Verm to find her. Of course, she had run into his sister as well, but she does not mention that for now.

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Vermillion