Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

The maiden watched as the cub made her way into the crack, shaking snow from her fur and settling close to the dark woman. But the question was a pleasant surprise to heer ears. And opportunity to talk of the offspring she had wandering these lands. Her pride and joy. She calmed herself, not wanting to sound overly enthusiastic as she spoke of them, after all- they were grown. Yes, I do- I have six children. All are adults now. But I love them dearly. I have two oldest, three years of age, a son and a daughter. My boy, very ambitious. Sometimes it makes me wonder if he would challenge me for dominance- whichbi would whoop him with motherly love..... And my claws. she chuckled. From my second litter I have three two year olds. I haven't seen one in a while, but I have a son and a daughter who visit me often- Petra and Sefu. Sefu is my lovely strange boy, a little odd but it's quite charming to me. Petra is a powerful woman. I feel she could lead armies one day. she said. And then her gaze softened, her smile a solemn, almost wistful one, And then I have a yearling. My delicate, delicate youngest..... They are cursed with albinism- im..... Not sure if you know what that means. But.... They suffer in the sun. she said.

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo

@Fenella