Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

The way in which he spoke to her and convinced her what leadership could be and couldn't be, the more at home she felt. As though he understood exactly who she was and how she wanted to lead her people. Arodion was going to be a great member and someone that she could see herself trusting without a hindrance of doubt. That sounds exactly like me, and from his own voice she could feel the comfort of knowing that she was going in the right direction. That while leadership was heinously scary, it was something that she could do and wouldn't feel out of place doing. Especially if he was right there beside her.

I know it's... a lot, especially since you're just joining but I feel like you're a perfect candidate and someone I know I can trust. That, in and of itself, was enough to explain that he was going to be the best pick for the job and someone that could easily help. It would just make the help easier if he had a higher title to work with. Would you be against being my.. High King? My co-leader. Her equal, really. Tintalle would not be hurt if he didn't like the idea of such a power but he wouldn't be alone and neither would she. They could share in the becoming of Ithilien together and explore what there was together with little pressures.

@Arodion