Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

For his part caution and eagerness were edges of the same sword. He was happy for her company, he had enjoyed the forest since he was young, and he was glad that the claim of a pride had gone to someone that for now seemed so caring and compassionate. On the other hand the part of him that had interacted little with others sometimes didn't know what the most appropriate course of action was. Should he interrupt their space or the flow of conversation and bring something to an abrupt or uncomfortable end. There were times where he questioned his own tact, but from his current experience his calm demeanor and gentle nature had gotten him quite far - even so he wasn't sure he knew how to act another way if he'd tried.

When she moved closer his flesh bristled in a pleasant way, tingling as goose bumps rippled up his shoulders. "We never know unless we try, I have faith that you'll be a great Queen from what I've seen already from you." There was no lavish praise, but rather somewhat blunt honesty, still within his same even-toned voice and with the gentle smile occupying his lips. "Though I do think you sell yourself short on talking about yoruself." The light jest accompanied with a small chuckle and mirth that pulled the corners of his eyes back lightly. "I find the woodland peaceful, a place where you can comfortably walk in the company of others or in the company of your thoughts equally. As for the glade, I am quite fond of looking over the rolling field of lavender myself." How he knew these lands, but he would still adjust to the fact that there was a pride within them now, and that he belonged to that pride.

"Perhaps when you are less busy with the pride we could take a stroll there?" It was smooth the way it rolled form his lips and yet he knew not where that question had come from. Never had he shared the solace of the glade with another - not purposefully - but there was something so special about certain places for him that he felt it hard to share, like sharing a piece of himself. Not that he wanted others to stay away, just that he'd always enjoyed it within the comfort of his own thoughts and feelings. "I've been here my entire life, but I must say never met someone to share my enjoyment of this place so much. Is this anything like your homeland, or like any lands outside of here? I'll admit I've never left." Never left Aesseldar, never left his birth place, his life sounded dreadfully boring, but maybe some day she could see it through his own carmine eyes.

@Tintalle
art by munk, code by naboo