Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

While she wished she could have killed Eventide it was infact, near impossible to administer poison without being close. But it had made the most sense when she was younger, now though. Now she wishes she had just taken him on... but another part knows she would have lost, would have fallen victim to the large male as well. Instead years had passed, and she was unsure if the murderer was even still alive, since fleeing her birthlands. "Indeed. It is the only reason I never really attempted it, for if he knew who my parents where... I would never be trusted enough to get close enough to administer it." Alas it was in the past, who knew where or if the male was alive and thus she had accepted that she could never avenge her father. She had failed in that sense.

His comment about her daughter drew a soft laugh from her, shaking her head. "One would think, but no. He is very similar to me in color. I do not know how she ended up so flashy, but I wouldn't change it if I could. It makes her unique, in my opinion." Allowed for her daughter to stand out, to be herself instead of blending in with the crowd. "That makes sense, I've always been bound to one land or another my whole life. Have you had a chance to explore the lands much?" First the lands she had been born in, then the crater, then the lands that Roman ruled. Now she was here, for once free and yet.... she found herself waiting. "I have no specific plans, though I will most likely end up wherever the Tollaires go. They have been my family since my Da and Ma died."

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Hunter