Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Oh yes, Eventide had been formitable and she had known it even at a young age. It had been why she had wanted to go the poison route, and yet it had never come to pass. As he asks if she killed him she frowns and shakes her head. "I wish, but it Is not easy posioning someone when you are not close to them." Sure she could have asked her half brothers for help – they had grown up around eventide but she never had. She didnt want his death on their heads, and to be honest... she doubted they would have helped her. They hadnt been there, they hadnt seen their fathers life stolen by the jaws of Eventide. Even to this day she blamed Eden, blamed her for distracting her father.

A relieved sigh escapes her vocals as he informs her that her sister is well. That she assumes is healthy and he says she is happy. "I'm glad she found a place to be happy. It was hard back home, and I would hate for her to have been dragged into it all." She thinks back to Anas betrayal, back to Mairin forsaking their mother's side of the family. To Mairin basically going insane. To the tension that had come about between her and her own husband due to her half brothers and Alysanne. It had not been a easy time, it had been hard and even harder when they were all separated. "She is around here somewhere, I followed her scent here." Of course she had not found her yet. "She is hard to miss. Red in color with her right side being mostly black." How she had a daughter that was so colorful when both she and her husband were so similar in color, she would never know. "Do you have any plans if you stay here?" Here being these lands.

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Hunter