Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Ah it seemed that her mention of Herbs got his attention, and she nods in response to his conformation. Yes, herbs. She had always been obsessed with them, it had started out as a desire to learn poisons, to learn how to kill her fathers murderer. Yet as she had learned, it had expanded into general knowledge. "General knowledge. It started out as a desire to learn poisons, to avenge your grandfathers death." She had hated Eventide, and had wanted him dead. Of course the only time she had outted herself to him had been to defend her husband, and luckily her half brothers had backed her then.

His comment about being told that causes her smile to quirk, almost into a smirk but not quite. She was sure he had been told many times, and figured it must be getting annoying now a days. His answer to her question however causes her heart to clench. She had not seen Chiyana since they were young, since their father had been ripped from them. Ana yes, she had come to the crater with her and caused conflict. She had even run into Mairin when she was with the Tollaires, had seen that sister but Chiyana had vanished. Her smile softens into a fond one, as she glances away from him. "I have not seen your mother since we were young. I have seen our two sisters, and our half brothers as I grew but she simply disappeared after Da died. Is she well?" She longed to be reunited with her sisters, with her brothers but she knows she is lucky enough to have found her husband again, and her friends. "You have a cousin, somewhere. Named after our mother, Wokabi." It seemed that she and Chiyana shared that thought process at least, though her daughter looked nothing like their mother.

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Hunter