Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Well maybe not always He counters and she watches as he begins to grin in a subtle hint way. She finds herself returning the smile, understanding exactly what he meant. She had met some rather annoying lions in her travels. She shifts slightly where she sits, perking up when he mentions his desire to explore and learn things in his travels. She knew that desire, the desire to learn new things. It was one reason she loved Herbs, for there was always a new herb to learn. A new reaction or effect the herbs had. "I get that, I have the desire to learn and explore when it comes to Herbs." She would rather live some place and settle down.

He asks then, if she is a native here and she finds herself shaking her head. "No, I am from a faraway land. It ended badly and we were all forced to flee the lands to survive. I came here looking to settle down, and have found a few friends I knew." She was pleased to have run into Erenvel, and even happier running into the love of her life.

He confirms that he is named after another, and she finds shes stopped breathing for mere seconds, as he explains further that he was named after his grandfather. "I knew him yes. He was my Da, and you look hauntingly like him... I thought you were him, until I spotted the stripes." It nearly hurt her to look at him, but she did it. "Who are your parents?" Which sibling had children as well?

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Hunter