Lion of Prideless
Played by Twesh

I will always be yours. Always. If all this time apart was any indication that promise was true, one she'd hold and keep forever she shall live. "I'm yours forever Bri, you're the only girl for me." He leaned inwards again to close back up that cold space he'd made between them. His body ached for her warmth and to refresh the aroma of her in his nose. He could not bring himself to be as vulnerable and sentimental. He hoped she knew she was just as important to him; she held him together so much it was a wonder he hadn't fallen apart in these past years. "You, me, Wokabi, we'll be a family again-" His voice, happy and in disbelief that it was all real, was fading away and the large swampy lion let out a content sigh. It took a moment until it clicked in his head and his muscles tightened; he lurches away from Brighid again with a big old stupid smile on his scarred face. "Shit Wokabi!" The damning realization that he's an idiot was comfortably familiar to him. His overjoyed face and expression managed to grow larger and he let loose a hardy laugh while his tail slapped at his hips and his ears perked up excited.

"She's here!"

@Brighid