Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

She would never believe that she was as beautiful as he thought, it was as simple as that. Where she had once believed herself beautiful, she now knew she was covered in scars. Oh do not get me wrong, she was not ashamed of them. They proved she was strong, that she had survived and kept her daughter safe. She would do it again in a heartbeat, but as she stood there before him, she did not feel as beautiful as she once did. Her once flawless pelt was now marred, marked up by another. He agrees though that they will have to agree to disagree and it causes her to smirk. Did he remember how stubborn she was? How hard-headed? It was a trait she got from her parents and one that had stuck around all her life.

She feels his paw wrap around her front limb and she shifts, attempting to scoot even closer to him. Impossibly close, she secretly wants to just be surrounded by his scent. "I'm here now, and I don't intend to leave your side." She vows, sternly. She had no intention of being pulled away from her best friend again, it had been hell without him. Perhaps one day she would tell him, but for now, she simply enjoys his presence, pressed as tightly against him as she can possibly be. A low purr rumbling from within her chest as he gently licks at the top of her head, her face burrowed into his mane so that his scent is the only thing she can smell each time she inhales. "Not even if you told me to." It was a reference to her promise when they were younger when she had promised him she was his until he ordered her away. Now though, now she would not leave even then. She needed him, she knew this now. Her face nuzzled into his mane as she attempted to scoot even closer to him, though she knew it was impossible.

"Speak"

That Night That Shimmering Moon
art by ale-tie / code by twesh

@Vermillion