Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

Perhaps somewhat to his detriment he suffered from a sense of oblivion. He was not always the best reader of others or judge of character, but his size had been a benefit in which he was rarely ever bothered with - pardoning the fact that he wasn't that great of a fighter to begin with. He was agile, more than strong, but his docile nature and the way in which he had drifted through life had done little else for him. He was pleased when Abe agreed about the tundra, he found the place loathsome and so for a moment he interjected. "Then I recommend you stay away from the northwest, the tundra is quite inhospitable and large." And just as suspected he perhaps had spoken too soon of Ithilien, though internally he wasn't trying to recruit so much as talk through the decision which he'd made. How could he have joined a pride? He still wondered if it was the right decision, but he was fond of Tintalle, she seemed kind, gentle, and perhaps, naive or not, he hoped that she would have a long reign for he craved some sort of stability and honorable leadership. He needed that example of what lions could be like, what prides could be like, for he'd never had it before.

"We can revisit the topic of Ithilien and prides later, but I do hope it would not need convincing; joining is always of your own volition." Here his brows softened once more and his smile softened, this stranger was easy to get along with, and it was something that luckily many of the newcomers he had come across shared. Though in Abe he saw something he hadn't quite in others, he hoped he saw what he could see blooming into more than just an acquaintance - in which way he didn't know, for much like the ocean he was ready to go where the tides pulled him. "Oh," A soft hum escaped him as he seemed to have hit a nerve, though he continued to move on with the conversation despite their stilled bodies, nodding lightly. "Well, I hope you enjoy the lands here, if you decide to stay." He wasn't sure that was enough to smooth it over but the sentiment was said in earnest.

And then came time for his story, with a somewhat more distant, almost sad smile he felt his eyes crinkle from the effort, his voice softening a little. "I do not know. I have been here since the time of my birth, but I have not seen my family since i was only a few months old." Still he wondered if they had abandoned him or if something dreadful had happened, he could not remember his mother's face nor his father's, to be honest he could hardly remember if he'd even had siblings. "Shortly after that Volcan found me, and we were raised together. So in a sense I have family here." Could he ever put into words his gratitude towards Volcan and her family? Perhaps not, and despite them being quite polar opposites in personality, they were still always bonded to one another. For once he knew not what to say in addition to what he'd already spoken, so he quietly looked back at the stranger, large eyes still bright and soft.

@Abraham
art by munk, code by naboo