Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

Funny how things could work out that he would find someone to have pleasant conversation with in the swamp of all places. Here where the retched waters bubbled and boiled, where the stench occasionally seared the nostrils, and the darkness seemed to permanently envelope it, he had never expected to find things which equated to comfort. For all his life he'd simply been one to go with the ebb and flow like the waters gently drifting the sand back and forth at the shore. While he waited for the other's response, he simply found himself indulging in what he was seeing. Silky caramel fur with fine coffee-creme accents on his mane, the darkened blaze on his nose accentuating the freckles which seemed to also cover his shoulders, if it hadn't been for the waters he may have noticed the darkened stockings as well, but once more he found himself attracted to Abe's eyes; jewels of carmine.

While he began to close the distance between them with steps taken through the duration of his words, he stayed put where he was, relaxed shoulders slacking a little and only moving so that his body was fully facing the other. The gentle glean in his eyes remained, as did the soft smile on his lips. "The swamp is certainly unpleasant, to be quite honest I question if it isn't haunted sometimes." The ridges of his brows dramatically rose for a moment and he let a small chuckle slip by. "I wish I were joking, but there are legends about this place, about odd occurrences, though not just in the swamp." Teasing out bits of the truth he simply left it at that, a lifelong resident of here had made him question what was truth and what was fabrication, but surely there had to be something embedded in the tales of old? "As long as it's not the tundra, though, I'll take my chances with the filth over the cold." Ohh... how he loathed the tundra and yet he suckered himself into going far more often than he should.

"To be honest I've never been outside of the lands here, nor have I been part of a pride until recently." His ears flicked forward with interest and he idly shifted his front paws. "Tintalle laid claim to a part of the woodlands, a pride now named Ithilien. She seems quite peaceful, and I have hopes that she will be an honest ruler. If you're ever interested, I could take you there." For a moment he questioned how rude that sounded, how out of the blue or perhaps how one might feel pressured. With an apologetic shake of his head he sighed. "I apologize, I don't mean to be forward about that. There is never any pressure, but if you don't mind... where do you come from?"

@Abraham
art by munk, code by naboo