Lion of Ithilien
Played by ResidentRowan

Now that he could see the stranger up close, he had to admit, he was quite attractive. Although Abe would never say such a thing aloud, especially to someone he barely knew, he found something about the stranger appealing, though he couldn’t place his paw on it. He could now see a small mohawk on the taller male, realizing he did have a mane, it was just short. He noticed the trailing of dots up the strangers temple, which was something unique he hadn’t seen before. This surprised him, as there were few markings or combinations of them he hadn’t seen.

The other seemed talkative enough, which Abraham was grateful for, and his voice showed no hint of ill will. Abe’s shoulders suddenly relaxing, having not even realized he had been so tense. The dark lion found the other’s smile a bit infectious, and returned it in kind. He continued to look up at the male as he spoke, waiting politely until the other was done to speak himself.

“Aw, no, you ain’t a disappointment, I’m always happy for some company.” His lips twitched upwards as he nodded a bit, “I’m Abraham, nah, I wasn’t lookin for anything in particular, I’m new ‘round these parts, just tryin to get to know the place.” He continued to walk through the mud, realizing his legs had gone even darker than they normally were, almost looking black as pitch at this point. “This place is mighty dreadful, though, don’t ya think? Incredibly dirty, at least.” He made a few more steps.

“Right now I live up around that lake, but I’m afraid I’ll have to move soon, two different prides have been lingering around there, and I’m not sure if I like the looks of the new one, to be honest.” Abe shook his head in displeasure, prides always had to move in eventually, he supposed, and it wasn’t like he hadn’t been in a few himself, but he didn’t like big prides coming in and acting like they owned the place. Hell, he didn’t really even own his little cave, but that didn’t mean it bothered him any less that they were always claiming everyone’s land.
speech
Go West young man
manip by ResidentRowan (me) | code by twesh
@Arodion