Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

He'd been here in the past, for he'd been born in this land and experienced many corners of it - barring the tundra - but it felt different recently. As though the influx of lions and other creatures here had stirred something deep within the belly of Aesseldar itself. He had heard rumors of the spiritual energy that had resumed once more, but not witnessed it himself. Perhaps coming to these deep and dangerous corners of the land was his way of trying to invoke some sort of reaction from this earth.

Carmine eyes glanced towards the stranger, for once seeing the same colored eyes reflecting back at him, odd and almost endearing to find in someone else. This stranger seemed more meticulous than him, for a while he'd attempted to stop the mud from caking against his pelt, but had given up only a few minutes prior when it became too much of a burden. The fallen appearance of his mane which was usually more crest-like and rigid hardly appealing at this point. It took him a moment to look at the other lion and to take in his features, focusing on the freckle-face which he found most intriguing. The stranger's voice was rather calm, matching his own mellow baritones which resounded deeply to cut between the distance that remained.

"For some reason I always expect to find something different, but end up in the same predicament." A smile tousled at the edge of his lips. Though there was a sizeable difference among their heights he turned his body towards the stranger, lankly limbs half buried in the sticky, thick waters. "Were you looking for something, or someone, in particular? I'm likely a disappointment if that was the case." Charmingly he chuckled, ears slightly rotating forwards. "I'm Arodion."

@Abraham
art by munk, code by naboo