Vex,
Lioness of Junior Member
Played by Sheena

i be glad ye stays prepared Her sister said through gritted teeth right after she flushed the wounds. Once she was satisfied they were thoroughly flushed she set her turtle shell down before picking up the pink flower with the pink bulb and placing it before her sister. "Eat this, it will help ward off infection." She ordered, before turning back to her collection of herbs and grabbing another plant, chewing it herself before spitting it into the turtle shell. "This may sting a bit." She warned, before attempting to apply the paste gently to the wound on the back of her sisters neck. It was an odd herb, one may not consider for treating infections but it worked as she had found out, the rosemary also left a funky taste in her mouth. Not that she minded for her sister.

Turning she would then attempt to do the same to the wounds on her sisters' sides, wincing sympathetically for she knew the wounds had to be tender. "I'm glad I'm prepared too, don't need ya getting infections." She informed her sister, shooting her a sly smile before turning once more to her collection of herbs she had grabbed the root looking thing she had shown her sister before. Placing it by her sisters foot, she'd nod towards it. "Eat it, it'll help with the pain."

"Speech Here"
Design by Cat, Lineart by MerakiAdopts, code by naboo

@Rue