Lion of Prideless
Played by Zena

Ah yes, he was sure she would as well. She had been quite pleased to convince him to join their pride previously after all. He was simply grateful that Drakon was fine with it, though he supposed there was no reason for him not to be that he could think of. Seraphiel certainly wouldn't even dream of standing between them. He had no interest in such things, and even beyond that he would personally fight anyone who came in with that idea, though they certainly wouldn't need his assistance in such a matter.

"Having familiar faces around is new to me," he admitted. Well, having ones he enjoyed seeing anyway. Things really had changed for him lately, and he hoped they stayed this way.

He had to wonder how many Tollaire's were running around out there. A fair amount, he'd guess. Well, maybe they would eventually all be in the same pride, and he could easily meet them that way, or perhaps they'd all live down at the beach. "I'll keep an eye out for them," he said in return. "Seeing a family that actually cares about one another intrigues me." It certainly wasn't what he'd had growing up, and if he was being honest he'd never suspected such a thing existed. Now he was being proven wrong, and he was more than okay with that.

@Drakon