Vex,
Lioness of Junior Member
Played by Sheena

Im not. But I am from a land similar- a tundra that is always cold, but not often does snow pile like this. So I can deal with the frost, but these thick banks are still foreign to me. I have only seen it in the mountains. Ahh so that explained why the other was not being wracked with shivers like she was. Her body was used to the cold, where as Vexs body was used to higher temperatures. Nodding her head in response to the others words, before glancing about the area to note the snow that covered the ground. It was pretty sure, but she preferred her warmer climates. "I see, it explains then why you seem comfortable here. My family and me are from warmer climates." Her gaze turned then, back towards the other female. Im Soule. Would you like to walk with me to help keep your blood pumping? She was not used to others being kind, nor offering up their names without being asked. Though she figured it would hurt nothing, to offer her own name. "Nice to meet you, Soule. I am Vex. A walk sounds pleasant. Which direction shall we head?" She would ask, waiting for Soule to lead the way.

"Speech Here"
Design by Cat, Lineart by MerakiAdopts, code by naboo

@Soule