Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Once she finished her story she had simply stared at Volcan, waiting to see how she would react. Clearly she had survived, she did not need to mention that she fought back. She hoped that Volcan would assume that, for she had never backed down from a fight. Not even against the love of her life the one time they fought. The thought of Verm made her heart clench, even as Volcan offered her a place with her, a friend at least. One who could assist her, and she assist them. But could she? Her daughter was not the only one she was looking for, would Volcan understand the hopeless wish to find her best friend once more? "He is far from here, unless he comes after me once again.... " But why would he? She had proven to be more of a headache than useful and had even left her fair share of scars on him as well. "I will assist you in starting your empire and finding your daughter. Though I must admit, perhaps foolishly. My daughter is not the only one I seek. I had a husband, we were separated when our lands went to shit. It is a slim chance, but I have never stopped looking for him." She does not mention that with her husband comes a large family to whom her utter alliance was given. She would never stand against a Tollaire in her life.

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Volcan