Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Silently she listens as Volcan gives the own meaning behind her name, her only reaction is surprise when she mentions the lands being destroyed by a volcano about a hundred years ago, and her being named Volcan because she looked as though she had cracks exposing lava. "Well that is a better story behind your name than just being named after a goddess." She chuckled, though it was foolish and kinda sad that Volcans pride had put it on her to make things better simply by how she looked. She does not mention this though but listens as Volcan continues about her children and them being there for a purpose before she asks what her story was. Dark brown eyes watch as Volcan easily kills the frilled lizard before taking her half and eating it with a grateful nod. Only once it was finished did she take a breath to begin her story.

"I was born in a land far from here, though it is ruined now. Tragedy struck early in the death of my parents though I found a family in the Tollaires." A family within whom she found the love of her life. "When I was older after having my cubs, the lands were destroyed and we had to flee. I was separated from the Tollaire and taken in by another pride. As my daughter grew I did not like how the king looked at her so I told her to flee. As you can tell, he was not happy with me when he caught me. " She gestured to the scars that littered her face and body. "I came here seeking a fresh start and perhaps foolishly hoping to find my daughter." She had caught her scent some way aways from these lands but had lost it, and hoped that here was where her daughter was.

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Volcan