Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

She was not ashamed of her scars, as they proved she had survived what others had not. She survived a life under a cruel male, who took his anger out on those in his pride. Had taken his anger out on her. It proved she was a survivor, a fighter. So she kept her head high, proud. Even now as she stood there talking to the other woman. Ears flicking forth as she listened to the others response about what brought her here. She understood wondering where a child was, she didnt know where her daughter was, didnt know if she was even alive. "I understand the worry over a child. I am sure she will return soon though, if she knows where you rest?" She attempted to soothe. "I was...separated from my daughter. I do not know where she is, or if she is even alive."

She had not seen her daughter in a year or more. Luckily the subject changed then and the other woman explained what she knew about rivers and she nodded. "But where would it go here?" She questioned, pointing towards the water that seemed to end at a solid wall of the mountain. The others comment about her getting lost in her thoughts was issued a nod as she finally settled, rump resting upon the cool earth beside the river. "I suppose I do." She offered a half chuckle. "Pleasure to meet you, Volcan. I am Brighid Maat."

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Volcan