Cub of Prideless
Played by Naboo

Her smile caught him off guard for a moment until she called him little, and much like the throbbing vein within his head he felt a small huff pause at his lips and his brows furrow into concern to avoid fully becoming angry hurt. She probably just meant he was young, right? Not that he was quite minuscule in stature. And quickly enough her excitement erased the roller coaster of emotion he'd experienced in the span of just a few seconds, feeling his head nod along, though his much calmer (typically, anyways) nature made him feel like she was going much faster than he could keep up.

"Why are you out here alone?" The same could be said for him, but that thought hadn't crossed his mind. She was a girl and while Fenella had no boundaries, he knew other parents could be strict, right? "I'm... new here though. No where is home yet, especially not this place!" When she lifted her paw he laughed a little, shaking his head and lifting his own that was covered in brackish debris and some sticks. "But I'm kind of lost too.. only in the sense that I'm not really sure how to get out and..." At this part his voice sank a little and his ears settled back along his skull, though he did his best to puff out his chest and lift his body into a more confident stance even though he didn't feel it. "Something was following me earlier. It's in the water." He eyed her a little, but they were completely surrounded by water, what would they do next? "Do you remember how you got in here?"

@Daphne