Lioness of Junior Member
Played by

Hecuba was not so foolish to believe her husband lacked any feelings towards his now five missing children. She had seen him grieve over the eldest when they refused to return home in an act of petty defiance, had seen the pain in his eyes when they realized no one else had made it. To some, he would look callous, but Hecuba knew better. The iron lioness had seen him at his best, at his worst, felt his kiss and his wrath. If there was anyone on the planet who knew there was something more beyond his stoic facade, it was Hecuba. She couldn't force him into talking, however, and allowed him the freedom to deal with his emotions as he saw fit. For now.

Hecuba cuddled close to him, almost afraid that he might disappear if she weren't touching him in some way. He spoke of home, of making this place their new beginning. Truth be told, the lioness had no clue what she wanted anymore. "You are my home. As long as I am with you, I will be happy. I do love the ocean, but what about you? What do you love? A forest, a mountain? Where would you be happiest?" He had abandoned his desire for the family home in order to stay on the beach -- for her -- and it was only fair to return the favor.

@Drakon