Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

It was a strange experience standing there before her friend, after so many years of them being apart. After everything she had gone through – alone – and come out the other side from. It was a strange thing, but welcomed. Even as Eren joked about her reputation. It was true, she did have a reputation as did some others but they had never been anything but welcoming to her, from the first day she had met Vedette. Erens comment causes a smirk to spread across her pale face, before she shakes her head fondly. "I'm pleased to here it is not merely exhaustion that made ya miss me." She teased, trying to keep their reunion light hearted and not heavy. She felt the absence of each and every one of them while she was trapped in Romans pride, trapped and beaten. It was them and her daughters who kept her going, the determination to flee from him and find her family.

Of course, she would never admit this to any of them, expect perhaps Verm if she ever found him. For he was her best friend and confidant, the one she told everything to. Hearing though that Eren had travelled alone saddened her, for that did not guarantee any others to be here. Yet as she mentioned a name she was not familiar with, she shrugged it off mentally as another member of the Tollaire. After all, they had been growing in number when she was separated from them all. "I followed my daughters scent here, but you are the first i've seen." Oh how she longed to see her daughter, or any other tollaires. "Hopefully we are all reunited soon." She missed living amongst them, safe and secure all of them in one spot. "Nearly a month. I've mostly kept to myself, but I have discovered a oddly marked lioness who has become my traveling companion. Volcan is her name." She informed Eren, knowing that if the Tollaire were here, if they were finding their way here... they would need allies. Thus far, Volcan seemed strong enough.

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Erenvel