Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Unfortunate was one way to put it, yet she did not wish to burden her kin with her stories of the past. It was exactly that, the past. No longer did she have to flee and constantly look over her shoulder, nor did she have to defend her mere existence. She was safe now and was quickly becoming to view these lands as a home. The lone male she had met here outside her father had been friendly enough, offering her a pride when he claimed his own lands. Of course, his staring had been creepy. "It is part of life, but it is of the past." She replied, at last, shoulders rolling in a sort of shrug. No sense in dwelling in it, not now.

She offers the other a smile then, one that was not forced as she listens to Aine speak about how she too had sort of just stumbled across these lands. "Much the way I did, the whole lands of Aesseldar. But good things have come of it." She offered as a shiver ran down her spine when the cold winds whipped across them. "First I found my Da. Now I get to meet a long lost cousin." Such was life sometimes, bringing people together when they least expected it. "I am glad you have been well." She would not wish the past year on her worst enemy.

"Speech here"

@Aine