Lioness of Prideless
Played by dusk

arsynia tollaire.

He was unlike most other men Arsynia had met so far. Barnabas and Kaden both sought to wear crowns, to take power and wield it unflinchingly, swinging their sword blindly into the wind and hoping they strike something, anything. This man, on the other hand, seemed far more reserved and content; what did he feel inwardly, Arsynia wondered? Was his roughish and boyish exterior hiding something just as cunning and calculating? Did Lucien also want so wantonly? She did not ask outright, content to watch him from the corner of her eye, and listen to his unique drawl break the white noise of the rain. Pleased t' meet ya', Arsynia, he replied warmly, and Arsynia's gaze refocused forward and away from him, peering out across the rain where slowly more and more trees disappeared into the warm mist.

Her suggestion was bold, but was as much of a joke as Arsynia Tollaire could manage. After all, she'd spent her childhood roughing her brothers across the scrublands and clawing her father's tail even at the most important of his war meetings. It would be just as fun labeling Lucien a rival as he would be an acquaintance. Now why would be become enemies? I ain't that bad of a lion... do I smell, is that it? His reaction gave Arsynia pause, but only for the briefest moment. “Like a wet lion,” she retorted, a clever smirk creeping onto her dark lips. It was not entirely untrue, but beneath the musk of wet fur she could almost catch a hint of dust and desert, yet twinged with an almost-inviting masculinity. “Fortunately for you, I must smell like one too.”

@Lucien
Art by defineDead