Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

Tintallë

To appreciate the company of what was a stranger a few minutes ago, was oddly comforting. A feeling that she hadn't had the pleasure of coming across in quite a while but one that she welcomed nonetheless. He was pleasant and, dare she say, down to earth - or the Steppe, perhaps. He wasn't pompous and didn't carry a god complex with him, but he was humble and forward. Oh yeah? Care to share with me your secrets? Without realizing it or coming to terms with what his answer could be, she couldn't help but ask. Unintentionally perhaps walking into a solution that she might not be prepared for or, he might actually have helpful, non-intimate tips. Either way, they would technically be helpful but one within her grasp and the other not so much.

I've kept mostly to the more northern bits of Aesseldar. The Mountains are great, if a little chilly. The woodlands and of course, the Glade, are beautiful. There's a tundra to the northwest but I haven't attempted to brave into the cold there just yet. Snow was beautiful but one had to prepare themselves before embracing the very chilly hug of the year-round winter that enveloped the tundra. Judging from his interest in the territory they crossed now, she had a feeling that he wasn't in a hurry to go to the snowy lands just yet.

table by ferus, image from unsplash

@Lucien