Lion of Junior Member
Played by Gunner

A rumblin' chuckle would be released at her correction of his terminology, head bobbin' in agreement. "I s'pose yer right," he replied, chucklin' still. Ah, it was a relief that Tintalle was seemin' to be an alright companion to have as company. He wasn't feelin' bored or as if he needed to make their encounter short. And havin' her jest with him was seemingly nice. "But I guess t' me it's green since I've lived most my life on lands like these." Slowly would Lucien bring himself to stand, stretchin' out his muscles a bit and lettin' himself shake out his thick, black mane. Tail would flick to the side and his overgrown claws would create shallow indents in the dried ground, golden gaze goin' back and forth from the lioness to their scenery and back again.

"Mind if we walk?" Even though he did nothin' but walk the past several days, somethin' inside him couldn't wait to explore more of the flatland. Large paws would begin to carry him forward in a slow gait, Lucien half expectin' Tintalle to instead take this time to make her exit. He wouldn't feel hurt if she did, he didn't want to take up her time if she had somethin' better to do.

"Howdy"

@Tintalle