Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

Tintallë

After months of keeping herself company, being next to someone felt surreal and (dare she say it) awkward at best. Most of the time when she talked to boys (nevertheles, men), her brothers had always been there to ruin a good friendship. Even if that was all it was there were almost always there to scare the guys away so she'd never even gotten a friendship with any. This was something new entirely to have an entirely uninterrupted moment with a guy.

So as he sat she took it upon herself to sit next to him, still keeping a foot or two between them for both their spaces. I'm sure I will once it hits me, but seeing as her youth was still in her rearview mirror and still in front she couldn't be too sure what she was looking for. A home was a nice try but she wasn't certain that she would find one here. It had been rather empty the last few months. Oh, uh... like the last few months I've been here. She knew enough to give some information to some places but when it came down to it - she didn't know all that much about its history. Only that she'd been pretty alone here for a little while and was thankful to have some extra company.

table by ferus, image from unsplash

@Lucien