Lioness of Prideless
Played by Twesh

Reality. Was this her reality now? She prayed to whatever gods were real and those not that it wasn't a reality she would have to face herself. His neutrality over it was only so much a comfort- she hadn't stepped on toes she should not have but it made her face a possibility she did not want to consider. A fair payment for bringing it up at all. Marcella nodded a subtle agreement, however harsh or hurtful a reality was there was not good sense ignoring it.

At least he did not seek to stay alone. That made Marcella's face grin a little wider at the chance they were more of a similar mind. "My ancestors did not care what their name was known for so long as it was known. And I carry that tradition- all means justify the end." She thoughtfully glanced away while her mind wandered back through memories and waded into times past. "If given the preference I would have myself be known for my strength of will and skill in battle. If to do that I have to align myself to a kindly King and help defend his castle I will. If I must serve a tyrant and help him conquer I will do that as well." As long as the name Faust was left on someone's lips.

@Kaden