Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Pride is family? She supposed it could be, not that she'd know. She had not been in a pride since she was but a cub. Then her birthlands turned bad, and everyone had to flee. She stuck with her mother till she was one, but then she was alone. Her mother forced into a pride she assumed – or dead – and her fleeing for the next year from everyone. It was exhausting if she was, to be honest. "I guess. I don't remember, haven't been in one since I was but a cub." She explains, shoulders rolling in to a brief shrug motion. As he glances away to look at the surroundings she takes the chance to actually look at him. Now that he wasn't being a creeper. Of course, once he looked back she would simply stare back, daring him to say something about it. Because he had caught her essentially checking him out.

She caught sight of the frown and figured it was either at her comment or something to do with his past. She understood that she didn't want to really go into details about her past either. "Makes sense. Though, when I have cubs I want them to know my families history." She said, offering a smile. "Surely there are good things in your past as well?" Her family was the good in her past. What she remembered of them, her father and mother as well as grandma and grandpa.

"Speech Here"

Wokabi

In A Land Of Gods And Monsters
Me And God Don't Get Along