Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

hhhh so sorry for the wait. I've been writing so much for other stuff that I kind of put Aesseldar on the backburner.

The rules were fairly loose and simple, underwhelming compared to the complex rules and structure of the prides at his old home. He had many questions still--did they have traditions? Was English their dominant language? What form of government did they have? She called herself Empress. Did that mean she controlled more than part of the forest? Just how big were they?

He took a moment to decide how many of these questions were necessary to ask. Not wanting to bombard her with questions, he chuckled awkwardly under his breath before commenting, “Uh, I'm sorry. I'm still confused.

“I do not know how much information you are willing to share with me, but...I still struggle to visualize how your pride runs? I've seen some very diverse prides in my short life, uh...They all had their own religions, or no religion at all. And different forms of government and societal structure, and ways of going about doing things...I--forgive me--but can you explain a little more?” he kept it vague because he didn't want to press on a particular subject too hard by accident and find himself barred from questioning anything at all.
“Text”

@Tintalle