Lion of Prideless
Played by Howl

Well, I got better. We want a shrubbery!! Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system! On second thoughts, let's not go there. It is a silly place. Well, what do you want?

We found them. Well, we did do the nose. Oh, ow! Well, she turned me into a newt. Where'd you get the coconuts? You don't vote for kings.

Why do you think that she is a witch? I have to push the pram a lot. Burn her! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. I have to push the pram a lot.

I have to push the pram a lot. We want a shrubbery!! Why do you think that she is a witch? I have to push the pram a lot. Well, what do you want?

It's only a model.
Who's that then?
Shut up! Will you shut up?!
You don't vote for kings. Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system! Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot! Where'd you get the coconuts? Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot!

Bring her forward! The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice! Did you dress her up like this? Well, what do you want? But you are dressed as one…

A newt?
Well, I didn't vote for you.
Bring her forward!
We found them. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

No, no, no! Yes, yes. A bit. But she's got a wart. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Well, I didn't vote for you. Found them? In Mercia?! The coconut's tropical! Well, what do you want? He hasn't got shit all over him.

A newt? And the hat. She's a witch! A newt? Oh, ow! Shut up! Will you shut up?! You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Well, she turned me into a newt. Why do you think that she is a witch? Why? Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Look, my liege!

The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice! Why? Shut up! Well, I got better. Well, I didn't vote for you.

On second thoughts, let's not go there. It is a silly place. Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system! Bring her forward! Well, Mercia's a temperate zone!

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time! Now, look here, my good man.

She looks like one. We shall say 'Ni' again to you, if you do not appease us. Where'd you get the coconuts? She looks like one. Be quiet!

The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king. Well, Mercia's a temperate zone!

I dunno. Must be a king. A newt? Camelot! We found them.
“Speech”
Code by Howl|Credit: Silver Decor & A Guide To Troubled Birds

Mammon is always rated mature/explicit. He may be triggering to some, thread at your own risk.