Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Volcan was pleased, very pleased at the feeling of his teeth lightly grasping at her maw- an nip, mayhaps even an affectionate bite. She cared not, she enjoyed the way it made her feel. Like a fire goddess. She purred, his words like sweet sugar cane to her ears- like the song of mountain wolves in the cold silent night. A beautiful thing, a thing to savor and mull over, to enjoy for as long as she may have it. And so she simply wished she may have it as long as she could.

He accepted her offer, he would take place as her equal, her rex- or to some, a king. Emporer even. Perhaps someday, even lover. She chuckled lightly, gently grasping at his ear and running her teeth over it, giving his cheek fur a lick as they found their way off his ears edge. Her dark body wove its way a few feet from him, looking back at him with a smirk. "I am very pleased you will join me, to rule by my side. I simply already am preparing for the irritation from my oldest son, for he would be about a year older than you- I believe. But, he afterall is my child- and whether he likes it or not, will bow to my will." she stated.

Code by Naboo, Ref by Habitual Nightmare