Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

'I'm so flattered you thought of me when you found this victim.'
Yes. 'Found'. That is what he had done.

Lips twitch slightly more upwards with amusement, although truth be told he was pleased to see her positive reaction to the gift as indicated by expression and the purr.

Certainly if she felt any hesitation or had reservations with the idea they did not show. Instead he watched as she crouched and began to eat.

He is silent while she devours it, curiously watching, observing. It was only once she was apparently done and speaks that Hunter begins to speak and breaks his silence.
".....it may be hard to adjust to. There is so much more protein than in lesser meats, the richness may unsettle when more used to hoofed fare." but you know what they say, 'you are what you eat?'

When given the option Hunter chose to be an apex predator rather than one of the herd. But given a little time the stomach would adjust to eating both kinds of meat, assuming one was skilled and careful enough to continue this particular 'diverse' diet. "I'm pleased you liked it." he rumbled silkily. Lips still lifted in that faint pleased and amused smile his head leans forward just a little, nearer, closing a hair more of what was already not so much distance.

"Perhaps you would enjoy joining me on the hunt sometime." so few understood the full weight of his name after all, a fully informed and worthy hunting companion would be a treat. And an invitation he had never saw fit to extend prior.

@Volcan

code by corvus