Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

Sefu gave her answers quickly. Of course, he had no reason to distrust her, so it did make sense. He claimed it was a small pride, mostly family. Good, hopefully he wouldn’t try to recruit her just yet. His mother had plans, whether good or bad, Mari knew not. Marisol felt comfortable enough to finally sit, her tail curling around her petite paws.

She chuckled at his next statement, eyes crinkling just slightly in the corners. “That’s not what I meant at all, it’s just hard for me to imagine, I never really had any leadership roles before.” She mused, which was true, sure being a spy was a one up on regular members of the crew but not by much. She was a weapon, not a leader. Mari wasn’t even sure if that was something she wanted. Marisol tilted her head after a few moments, before speaking, “I know many prides like to betrothe their princes, are you in such an arrangement?” Sort of a tip toeing way of asking whether or not he had a partner. It would be nice to know if he had a wife or something who would come and claw Mari’s eyes out, or if they were safe for now.

speech
something so magic about you
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Sefu