Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

Mari smiled kindly, “you’re welcome.” She said simply. But what came next was both cute and funny to her. His absolute nervousness and inability to speak from her simple flirting. A bubble of giggles rose up in her breast. After a few moments, the sound released, eyes closed as she laughed. She stopped after several moments, “I’m sorry! I’m not laughing at you… that was just very… cute.” Her laughter subsided as she looked at him with a smile playing upon her maw. Hoping he’d take it as a compliment. Some lions hated when the word cute was used, but it was the closest descriptor she could think of.

As he continued to speak, he did not address what had happened. Poor man, he must not be used to others flirting with him. She couldn’t imagine why. He was both cute and handsome. Jessie seemed to have a nice personality too. So far he’d been nothing but genuine and kind to her. A perfect gentleman, really. Why wouldn’t someone flirt with him? She pondered this as he finished speaking. Speaking of home. A pang of sadness came from her heart. Home. Though she loved her crew mates, she’d never really had one. She supposed they were her home. But it wasn’t the same. If anything, they were her family, and they'd never needed a home. She just wished she could say something of hers in moments like these.

Instead she spoke softly, no longer sounding as flirtatious. “I’ve been traveling since I was a babe… I’ve never had a home really… What was your’s like?” Her eyes mirrored the ocean as she looked at his pink ones. Pausing and waiting for his response.

speech
something so magic about you
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Jessie