Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

'Well, there's a desert, rainforest, and then a mountain north of here...' she said, and he thought about how'd he'd passed the desert on his way here, but only briefly glimpsed the rainforest. As for the mountains, well, he never actually explored on top of them, but came in via the opening, where the mountain had been. Perhaps he should visit the mountains more in-depth, “Maybe I should visit the mountains sometime,” he repeated his thoughts aloud for her to hear, “Thanks.”

He looked to her when she spoke of an invitation, the sudden intensity in her eyes surprising the romanian man and causing his ears to fold backwards, but he dare not look away, “Oh,” he said almost dumbfoundedly, lips curling to form the 'o' as the sound is made. The fur on his pelt prickles with an unusual feeling as she leans in. It was a feeling he both recognized and still found unfamiliar, a soft fluttering in his chest and jolt of energy throughout his body. This one in particular was not as strong as other moments, where the situation was more intense, or he was with a girl he knew, but it was still there nonetheless. He found himself unable to move, as if something would get him if he did, and he stayed like that, staring at her with doe eyes for what felt like a long time. Only a single moment had passed in reality.

He stared at her a little longer, even after she'd already leaned back and began to talk about the pride she knew. It was only when she finished speaking did the man find the will to look away from her. His ears rose and he focused back on the shifting tides, trying not to look at her. Should...should he say something about what just happened? Was there something she wanted him to do?

“Um, I've never heard of Ignis before,” he could practically feel the disappointment coming from her and himself already, pelt prickling with embarrassment, I don't know what else to do! “I've been staying rather close to the north eastern territories...they remind me of home,”

Goodbye colored text!