Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

Marisol continued to smile at him, unaware of his internal monologue. Of course she wondered if he found her attractive. She was interested in knowing that all the time. Wondering if others thought she was as good looking as she knew she was.

But he continued on, and she listened, full attention on him. He talked a lot, but Mari liked to listen, so it was no problem to her. A pause before the pirate spoke, “I don’t quite remember that quake, to be fair, must have been sleeping.” Which may have been true, or maybe not, she simply couldn’t remember the smaller quake. Perhaps she had been too far to hear or feel it. As he turned, she glanced in that direction, pausing as she thought of the areas she’d been that were north. She spoke, “Well, there’s a desert, rainforest, and then a mountain north of here… in that order mind you. I’ve only seen the rainforest on foot, though.” She hoped this would help him figure out where it had been.

Her eyes gleamed mischievously at his last line, “is that an invitation?” She spoke, a small smirk playing on her lips. Looking into his pink eyes in an intense way. She would lean in, “I’ll have you know I’m a lady, you must court me first.” Before she slowly leaned back from him to answer what he was really asking, “I know of one pride. I’m a rogue myself, but there is Ignis, on the lake, I have some new acquaintances there.” Both the princes she’d met from the pride were extremely flirty. Both without a doubt interested in her, but currently she was happy to play hard to get. They seemed like they were up for the chase, after all.

speech
something so magic about you
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Jessie