Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

I forgot my own character had an accent! D:< Okay just assume I mentioned he had a Romanian accent in one of my previous posts lol

Marisol. It was a rather pretty name for a pretty lioness. He thought of expressing this idea to her, but worry tickled at his throat and warned him not to say a peep. He immediately pushed back all the bad scenarios that could happen just out of saying those words, and distracted himself with the relief that she, too, had experienced the rumbling.

Encouraged by her affirmation, he continues, “There was another quake, about a month ago. Not nearly as strong as the one that caused the mountain to fall, but certainly strong enough to warrant investigating. I was too far away, though. By the time I had the freedom to go there, days later, whatever had happened already passed,” he wasn't exactly sure why he was telling her all this, but it didn't look like she minded. Pink, soft eyes take a glance at her, one ear folding as he does so, then he looks to the tides, “It was actually--” he says, suddenly curling half his body upwards to look behind him “--somewhere just North of here, which is where I heard some of the rumbling. I couldn't pinpoint the exact location,” he was hoping for answers, thinking that maybe she might hold some of the missing pieces to the puzzle he was trying to put together.

If she had anything she wanted to say, he'd give her plenty of time to before speaking again, “Aside from the quakes, I kind of like this land too... It seems healthy, for the most part, teeming with life at every corner. I'm looking to settle down somewhere around here, too. But I'd rather not be by myself,” he hoped, if not about the quakes, if she knew anything about any prides in need of another member.

@Marisol