Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

Her body shifted slightly to turn towards him a bit more. A part of her had wished he had sat just a tad closer to her. It was rare for her to have a chance to flirt with someone completely for fun, without the thought of information in the back of her mind.

As his eyes met hers, they crinkled in the corners, “Marisol.” She introduced herself simply. Mari hadn’t been in the lands for too long, but long enough, it seemed. She’d felt the quake that day, resting near some of the other crewmates. It had given her a bit of a fright, being in a den and all. But the shaking had ceased quite quickly. At his mention of the event, her head tilted, “I felt the event happen, but hadn’t paid much attention to the mountains…” she admitted, ear flicking a bit. Her eyes rested back on his pink one. Quite opposites, the color of their eyes. She blended into the beach, while he looked more the color of twilight.

It was troubling, to hear of a whole mountain falling, “I hope that the lands are ok… I’d like to settle here perhaps. So if the quakes continue… that’s troubling.” She did look genuinely curious, though, and hoping for the opportunity to flatter this fellow, and so she waited for his next words.

speech
something so magic about you
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Jessie