Lion of Ithilien
Played by ResidentRowan

The other accepted him, and he was glad. He’d never quite tried to do something like this. Before he’d only joined prides for short amounts of time, never getting attached. He really only stayed for somewhere stable, before moving onto the next place. But this time was different he wanted to stay. He had even been anxious for her answer. There was something different about Aesseldar as a whole. Something special. He smiled, nodding at her. He was pretty sure Arodion would even like the surprise. The pale man seemed pretty spontaneous. What with leading him into the depth of the swamp and all.

He waited a few moments, before asking, “thank ya in kind, miss, would you mind givin’ me a tour? Unless you’d like to stay here for longer. Which I understand.” She had said it was her favorite place, after all. He didn’t want to tear her from it before she was ready. Although he was pretty sure she wouldn’t refuse, he wanted to make sure it was because she wanted to, not because of a sense of responsibility.

speech
Go West young man
manip by ResidentRowan (me) | code by twesh
@Tintalle