Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

Minerva did not miss the shock that flickered across the woman's face when she was able to see the extent of her wounds. She was sure she probably looked like a wild, savage woman with her gaping wounds and tousled unkempt mane. The past couple of days had been rough for Minerva and on top of it Barnabas' absence had her worried, worried enough to just keep herself busy so she wouldn't think about it. And now her wounds were at the forefront, they needed tending to but her luck at finding the proper herbs thus far had been minimal. 'oh dear miss... are you okay?' It was such a loaded question because technically she wasn't really okay both mentally and physically. "I'll be okay I suppose.. I just need to tend to these wounds.. I Haven't been able to find the right herbs though. Thank you for asking and sorry if I startled you.." She said with an apologetic smile. She waited for a moment before she forged onward, "Do you think you could help me look for just a few moments? If it's too much on you then that's okay I just think maybe two sets of eyes would be better than one.." She said then, waiting for her response.

@Basilia

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.