Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

It was comforting sitting alongside the obsidian woman. Mouse felt safe next to her, she also felt like it was easier for her to melt into the background with someone as striking as Volcan nearest to her. ' It is good to hear you are not wounded. But if you were, I would be able to help you. I have a child that I love so dearly, quite close in size to you, that I create a cream for. They are albino, so very sensitive to the sun.' Her ears swiveled, listening closely as Volcan spoke of her child. Mouse was curious, after all she had never had any siblings. Hell she had never seen cubs before and could hardly remember anything good from her own childhood. "So you can fix others?" She asked her softly then, her mind wandering all the while. 'When me and my brood traveled here, it was not. So I believe it changes, the season's bring either storms or drought. Not much of an in between, i imagine. But one could only learn with time. Tell me, little Mouse, does a delicate lioness like you have anyone to travel with?' Traveling, someone to travel with. She didn't have someone like that, and in this instance perhaps it was a bad thing but it was what had given Mouse her freedom. "No, I'm alone." She informed her, continuing to stare down at her paws as the smoke began to settle around them.

@Volcan

""

lineart by oCrystalArt | code by naboo