Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

The empress chuckled warmly as he promised to visit. Arodion had always meant a lot to her, and if they were not so similar in age, he could have been like her son- but rather, she thought of him as a little brother. He fit the role very well. "I have claimed lands on the northeastern side of Mosmori, our dens are in the mountainside that butts close." she stated. Volcan had no hesitation telling him of her location, even where she slept at night, for even if he told his empress in good faith, and she decided to declare war- her numbers were too miniscule to matter. Ithilien was not a threat, at the moment. The dark woman gently pushed her shoulder into his, playful in her manner, "Good, that's what I was going for." the goddess joked. "Out of the six, two of my middle litter have joined. Sefu and Petra. Drazhans littermate, to say the least, is playing games- and i dont have time to keep chasing her around. And my youngest, my precious delicate daughter, will arrive soon. She can only travel at night comfortably, and still must find food and such, without me there to hunt for her. And Sefu and Petra's sister will also arrive soon. I'm giving them time, some may need more than others." she purred, thinking fondly of her offspring, even the ones who may not be so fond in return.

Code by Naboo, Ref by Habitual Nightmare

@Arodion