Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

The goddess was, to say the least, happily shocked as the tawny lion appeared in her vision. She wasn't sure whether she was seeing things, whether internal affairs were blurring her thoughts and reality, but as he pressed against her, his purr shaking her body, she knew it was real. A purr erupted from her own bosom, rubbing against him in turn. "My dear friend, it has been so long, I wasn't sure I would ever see you again." she said, her voice weak with joy. "Oh Aro, don't you worry about that. The show of mw claiming was simply trivial things, what matters is I finally received what I always wanted." she said, a smile on her face. But the grin faltered as he noted her distress, holding his gaze for a few moments before looking down at her paws with a sigh. "An ungrateful son of mine, before I stepped up to claim Ignis. But eventually we will return at my side, especially once he hears I am an empress. Like child like mother, they would never stay away from a chance at power. I swear, their egos are twice the size of mine."

Code by Naboo, Ref by Habitual Nightmare

@Arodion