Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

She spoke of a family... and from the way she made it sound, it was a large and powerful family indeed. And at it's head, a female, no less! That was interesting to him. Perhaps the women that hailed from her birthplace were stronger than those that hailed from his. From what he had observed back home, though not limited, females opted to live in the shadows of their male counterparts simply manipulating events from the sidelines. Not in this family, it would seem. Color him impressed.

She asked him of his own ambitions and he flicked an ear back in a casual gesture. "I came here to live in solitude and exile. I am no longer welcome in the land of my ancestors, and so I had given up all interest in power and high rank... but in meeting you, the flame of ambition has rekindled in my belly with a vengence." His words melted together with a dark growl that rumbled from his chest, anger boiling when he admitted his exile and the hopelessness he had sunken into. He had become so weak! It was time to change this. "I will not allow any mortal soul to push my potential into the dirt. Kvinne, concider me an ally to you and yours. I wish to help you rise, I wish to take throne against those who call themselves kings but rule like commonfolk."

Muninn realized how dependant he now sounded to her cause. As though he required her assistance to build himself back into a man. That was not the case. He did not speak it aloud, but if she would deny him oportunity to trancend with her family... well, he would trancend against it.

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Erenvel

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!