Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

The aggressive female had the high ground, and that made Muninn uneasy. He felt that she could pounce at any moment... her untrustworthy yellow gaze reinforced that sentiment every time her eyes shifted. The dark male decided to rest upon his haunches. It would give him stability if she decided to release her self control and attack him instead of remaining civil. Clearly it was difficult for her, and he nearly scoffed at the thought.

He did not give any indication that he was concerned about what she might do next, however. His demeanor was aloof, cautious but unconcerned... though it picked up in curiosity when she spoke again to answer his question. His ears swiveled at her bold answer before she then turned the focus back onto himself.

"I simply arrived as a passerby a few days ago, dear Kvinne. I fancied these grasslands, and decided to stay. Perhaps I will move on, in time... but I have not yet found reason enough to do so soon.

I am none too interesting to speak of, however. I'd like to talk about you, and this confidence that all will soon know the name - Erenvel... was it?"

He smiled cunningly at her angry grin. He anticipated her next words. Just how much meat was fleshing out these claims of future grandeur? And if she seemed promising... perhaps they could work together?

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Erenvel

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!